WHew! Is it Friday already? I can't believe that I have made it through the week! With a Christmas blurr, Chris and I have been busy at work and at home. Last night we had my Bunko group Christmas party, which was a lot of fun. Thank you Richard & Amy for hosting! Thanks also to GiGi who is the best babysitter in the world! Anna Katherine "moved up" to the next baby room at daycare this week-I guess it's really the first toddler room. She had a little bit of a rough time adjusting, but she is doing fine now. When she starts to pull up and walk she will move to the next toddler room. Boy, it's crazy in there! Anyway...Another home health agency in Mobile closed temporarily and our referrals have picked up tremendously! Oh well-I will be enjoying a little extra Christmas money, even if I am too tired to enjoy it! I also am on call this weekend, and I know that I will have tons of people to see! uggh!! And now to the weather-it's been around 80 degrees here all week! We have had to turn back on our air conditioner!!! But, rain should come in over the weekend and make it cooler for Christmas (hopefully). We have a big date with Santa Claus at the Yacht Club on Sunday. A little elf told me that he will be bringing Kat a teddy bear like the one she LOVES from daycare. I am posting a few pictures of playing in the backyard, Bunko Christmas and Kat's wild hair in the morning. Seriously, her hair is OUT OF CONTROL! It's GOT to get longer soon so that it will lay down!!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

1 comments:
It was great to see y'all at the Bunko Christmas Party.
Post a Comment