Our First Day in the Toddler II room! Ready to go as soon as that bow quits weighing her down!
All of the kids at St. Pius X Daycare moved up classes this past Monday. Chris and I both took Anna Kat that morning. She is sooo big, that she likes to walk into school all by HERSELF! When we got to her room, her friend Lilly was already there. They were so cute when they recognized each other...They both got BIG smiles and, in true girl fashion, they squealed! TOO Cute! The report I got at the end of the day is that Anna Kat LOVED sleeping on her mat, on a cot. She was apparently the first one asleep and the last one to wake up...sleeping 1 1/2 hours! Can you believe it? I would have never put money on that!
Lilly and Anna Kat atthe table in their new room

0 comments:
Post a Comment