Whew...after a little vacation from the blog (b/c of a computer virus), we are BACK! Fall has been in FULL SWING around the Long household! I have so many pictures to share, and it will take me a little while. I would like to dedicate today's post to my SUPER DUPER husband, Chris!
Chris is 36 years old today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!
I could not have chosen a better husband, best friend and father than Chris Long. I am so glad God chose him for me! We have been through so much together in our 9 years together...some days it feels like I have known him forever! Everyday, when I see him with Anna Katherine, my heart warms! He is her hero and mine, too! I don't think that I am an easy person to live with (be quite, Molly), and he does a wonderful job at it! I admire his selflessness, dependability and kind heart that he wears on his sleeve all of the time. I wish all of his birthday wishes come true today!!!


1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Chris!
Great to see you blogging again. Have fun at Christmas Jubilee this weekend! I saw it on Casi's facebook status.
Post a Comment