


Day3 for me was a whirlwind trip to Tuscaloosa with my mother. We were trying to surprise my grandmother and spend all day with her. We stopped at a grocery store 30 minutes away from her house to buy the trimmings to fix her a special lunch. We were all smug about the surprise, too! But when we got to my grandmother's house she knew we were on our way because someone had spotted us at the grocery store and had already called her! Boy-that small town grapevine is certainly still in place! So, after a full day we traveled on to Birmingham to check on mother's house there and then home to Mobile! After 9 hours in the car, I don't care if I go on another roadtrip for the next 5 years!
Day 4 is turning out to be a gorgeous one here in Mobile! I just got Chris from the airport and he had pictures of how beautiful Arizona is! He is taking a little power nap of course, and then we will go to a movie maybe! Yip-ee! I love movies.
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment