


Ok, so we all know I have a little more time before going back to work...So I thought it was a great time to start the bath renovation. I painted most of the area in the new Kakhi color and then thought, "what a great time to replace that broken, old mirror." So Chris and I removed that mirror the other night and look what we discovered behind it! A hole! And the back of our fireplace! YIKES...But it's nothing that a Lowe's trip can't fix, right? So $400 later, we walk out with a mirror that can be strategically placed, a faucet, light fixture, towel bar, and towel hook. I have also purchased some fabric to hide the ugly shower door with and will be buying a cutain rod to put it on later today. Isn't it funny how DIY projects snowball?? I am posting some pictures of the bath in progress, and will post more of the finished project. Enjoy! (and learn from our mistakes)
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment