OK- so it's been a crazy couple of weeks around Camp Mojo. Number 1 : our computer crashed! Don't you just love those summer storms that fry your mother board? Number 2: Tori has a new job! This Friday the 12th will be my last day of work at AOC. I wil take a week off and start my new job on Monday, May 22nd!!! I am going to be doing home health Physical Therapy with an agency called Gentiva!!! I will be covering Mobile County, which is enough to make us consider buying a Honda Accord...
Number 3: I am not sure how to download pics to our new computer yet and so no pics...but i am working on getting it figured out...so they will be up soon!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

1 comments:
Congrats on the new job Tori! That's great to have a week off between jobs!
Post a Comment