




After an interesting first week on my new home health job, Chris and I rushed out of town Friday up to Lake Martin for a long weekend. We had the best time with Keith & Sharon, Jeff & Bethel and Hollis & Sarah! I think we stayed in the water-which was just the right temperature-most of the weekend...Saturday night Hollis set up an outdoor movie screen and projector for us to enjoy while we ate home-made rocky road ice cream! it was sooo good- I think I gained 10 pounds! We had 2 boats at our disposal all weekend but we all especially loved the pontoon boat. The tricky part was getting underneath the HWY 49 bridge! As you can see from the pictures, we all had to duck down and push off the bridge to "walk the boat" to the other side. But once on the other side we enjoying swimming up by Richard Schrushy's (Healthsouth CEO) several million dollar estate.And hey- no jellyfish to worry about! or sharks! or saltwater!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment