CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Downtown...again!

So our friends Troy and Lelia heard about how much fun we all had last weekend, and wanted to get a group of folks to go downtown again this past weekend. So here we go again! After a day of sailboat racing for the Great Circle Regatta (I did laundry), we all met at The Double Olive for martini's and then went downtown on Dauphin Street for a full night of partying. It was Amy & Richard, Troy & Lelia, Pam & Ryan and some sailing buddies...We ended up dancing the night away to a band who were playing all those hits from the 80's and early 90's...It was so much fun, I can tell you that I haven't sang some of those songs since high school!! I was so hoarse all day today!! Here's a few pics from the early part of the night. Troy & Lelia refused to be in a picture...but here's me & Chris and Amy & Richard.


0 comments: