CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 02, 2007



This is a picture before Mass this morning. I thought Kat looked so cute in her pretty pink dress and pink bracelet! And then after church we decided to try out the Bumbo seat for the first time. These seats are specially designed to help baby develop trunk muscles needed for sitting upright when they are as early as 3 months old! Emma Kay got this one for Reagan, who we never got to use it with...But I pulled it out of the closet and Kat had a good time sitting and watching me do my computer work. I have been on call this weekend, and have had several patients-Chris has had to be Mr. Mom all weekend! Even when I get home, I have to log everything in my computer, which takes me a while. So, it was nice to have the Bumbo to give Chris a little break, but let me still get some work in!

0 comments: