Uggh! Anna Katherine's "loose diapers" from yesterday turned into Diarrhea for today. So, with Chris out of town, I got to take care of a patient today that is a little smaller than my usual variety. I think she has Rotavirus, so I have spent today CLOROXING and washing EVERYTHING in our house and the toys. I am limiting Kat to playing with the 3 toys that I can easily Clorox. Keeping her hands clean is impossible since she is teething! Since the temperature and breeze outside was nice I was able to open all of the doors and some windows to get some fresh air into the house. Chris comes home tomorrow, and I can't wait!
I did figure out that my camera takes Sepia pictures, so I tried it out today while Kat was in her swing. Notice that she is actually reaching for the little bumble bee now...I wasn't sure if it scared her or not, because she never showed interest before...
Normal Color
Sepia
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Sick Day
Posted by Chris and Tori Long at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment