Yea! It's almost Thanksgiving and we have A LOT to be Thankful for around the Long household. I personally love Thanksgiving...not only because my birthday is on the same day this year, but it is just a wonderful holiday.
I LOVE the family meal. Our family actually gathers around the BIG table (not the couch) and we use the FINE china. I love that, and I wonder why we don't honor the other 364 days with the same respect?
In our house, it's typically the only meal every year that we say the blessing before. And I like to pray...it makes me wonder why we don't try and make it more of a priority the rest of the year?
Also, there are no presents to worry about. No hassle of wrapping or stressing over if you bought so and so the right gift...It's just a day to gather and be THANKFUL. How wonderful is that? I wonder why we need a special day to remind us to be thankful?
Chris and I are reminded every day when we look into those sky blue little eyes how precious life is... It will be a special Thanksgiving on Hawthorne Place for us! I hope that you and yours have a wonderful day being THANKFUL!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment