First, I helped mommy make her morning cup o' joe...

Then, Daddy and I listened to the ipod while we cleaned out the cars...

Then we had lunch downtown at The Spot of Tea. Afterwards, we played at Cathedral Square. I love the fountain there...it looks like I could have a lot of fun if Daddy would just walk up a little more...

It was such a pretty day! Everyone was in the square. The grass felt sooooo good!

No time to be still for a picture with Mommy....I just HAD to take off my shoes and socks and experience this nice grass! I even got in a little walking, too!
What a busy day I had! But one filled with so many new things!!! I hope your day was exciting, too!!
1 comments:
Very cute pictures. I'm so jealous of y'all. You know we loved Spot of Tea and Cathedral Square and Jack loved that fountain! We have a VERY similar picture of Jack in the grass in front of the cathedral.
Post a Comment