For Lundi Gras Monday, I did see a few patients and then after a quick check on Dede and Kat, I checked into our room at The Battle House Hotel downtown. What a fabulous room! Amy and Richard Carpenter had the room across from us and Kim and Lisa Steigler had the room down the hall. We met the rest of our friends at Chris's Float before the parade started, and then went into our ball. The band was the great "Superfunk Fantasy" out of California. I LOVE this band. I first heard them 2 years ago. We all danced and danced until the 2 am drum roll.... Here's our drum roll procession after the lights came back on at the end of the night! What a ball!!! Chris had a wonderful ride and overall, I call it a very special and fun Mardi Gras had by all!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

1 comments:
The Battle House looks beautiful. Looks like y'all had fun too!
Post a Comment