This post is for my mother. The one who said all those times..."Some day you are going to have a child that...(you fill in here)... and then you will know what I have been through! " Well, guess what mother? I have a child who likes to CLIMB! I know that you are probably smirking by now. She does. She has been climbing EVERYWHERE for days now. These pictures are from tonight. I regret that ya'll can't see all the cushions we have stacked around her pink chair. She would get in the chair, stand up and then jump around and slide off. She thought this game was hilarious for about 30 minutes tonight. So many times, Chris and I said, "Ohhhh, this isn't going to end well...." and then she would roll off or kind of lunge off of the chair from a standing position!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment