Anna Kat had tubes put in her ears on Friday morning. The surgery went really well, and really QUICK! We kept her home on Friday (of course) and hung around the house most of the weekend. She was restless in her sleep last night and had a runny nose when she woke up this morning. I am hoping it is just seasonal allergies, as EVERYTHING is blooming here in Mobile. But, she is doing well. She has to wear ear plugs to take a bath, but doesn't seem to mind them much. (Thank goodness) I have pictures to upload to the computer when I get a minute. Chris and I did alot of Spring cleaning and planting this weekend. I am beat! I am going to turn in early tonight, but will try to get the pictures on soon!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment