CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

VEGAS, BABY!!!




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME & CHRIS!!! Yes, it's been 7 LONG years! And all of the stars seemed to align last week and we got away to Las Vegas for a long weekend! This was made possible by some really incredible people...My sister-in-law, Buffy...who kept Anna Kat at the LAST minute on Friday when she ran a 103 degree fever from a virus, and my In-laws who kept a sick baby allllll weekend. How great is that? The really amazing thing is that I got on the plane and left my sick baby! I still can't believe that I did it, but the Dr. assured me it was a virus that had to run it's course. And, sometimes you just need to get away with your spouse, so that you can both BE better parents in the long run! So, I met Chris in Phoenix, where he had a meeting last week. We rented a car and drove through Hoover Dam and The Grand Canyon on our way to Las Vegas! It was great.

We stopped in Sedona, Arizona to stretch our legs and take in the view!

The Montezuma Mountains outside of Flagstaff, Arizona

We drove up that winding road!!! Elevation of 7, 000 feet!!!This is the view driving over the Hoover Dam from our sunroof! We had to drove on through so we could get to Las Vegas because we had tickets to the David Copperfield Show!!!

0 comments: