CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The week in Review...


Well...now it's been another interesting week around Hawthorne Place..as you can probably tell from the lack of posting. By the way...Here is the OFFICIAL "SHOUT OUT" to our cousin, Kim on her Bday which was Wednesday!!! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We had the best intentions to give you a call Wednesday night, but Anna Kat decided she would rather have us ride on down to the emergency room...(UGH) yes...playing peek-a-boo with a shower door can earn you a 6 hour trip and 2 stitches in your finger! So, if that wasn't enough excitement, Molly and her girls came down to the bay house for the weekend. Anna Kat and I scooted on over the bay to spend a great day with them all! We just miss them sooo much and wish we could see them more often! I will post some pics, but I think we got better ones on Molly's camera and she will send me those when she gets back to the 'ham.
Today we went down to the Yacht club pool and then went on Pawpaw and Gigi's boat briefly...because there was not much wind out there....and our sweet angel was having a very FUSSY day. And I mean FUSSY. She did get injured this morning as I had her sitting on the side of the kitchen sink do that I could clean her finer injury-she stood up in the sink, slipped and bumped her upper lip on the windowsill ..she even has a little bruise on her cheek! But, I think we finally figured out that besides her injuries, that she is also teething again. At any rate, we gave her Motrin about 3:30 pm and then she finally relaxed for a long nap. If you're reading this, please don't call DHR on us yet...You just wouldn't believe how RAMBUNCTIOUS our little one is!

0 comments: