

Well, we escaped a direct hit by the hurricane...Thank Goodness! But, several days trapped in the house with a 1 y/o is still a disaster! We have read all the same books at least a gazillion times, played the piano, ate 3 crayons, and had too many melt-downs to count. And then today-all Catholic schools are closed in our area! uggh! So, I am at home with our little angel today, and somehow Chris escaped to the solitude of his work desk. Anna Katherine is finally down for her afternoon nap, after 3 tries...and well our house would scare off a mini-maid crew. But I realize that I am behind on blogging. And, it's worse-I think our camera may be dying. Most of the pictures are blurry. (as you will see). At first, I thought it was just me-having it on the wrong setting or trying to get a picture in motion- but I think it may be the camera.

On Friday, we took Anna Katherine to Roots for her FIRST HAIRCUT! Can you believe it? Mr. Greg cut her hair just like he does momma & Dada, and Miss Erica was there too. I think Greg won her over with the sucker** She'll definitely go back now.

1 comments:
I just saw Greg - and he told me about the haircut! He said she wasn't too sure of him until he brought out the sucker.
Post a Comment