Hey everyone! I just visited our little blog for the first time in months...but i guess ya'll knew that already. Life has just been coming at us real fast since Christmas! Chris has started traveling a little more with his job and did I mention that we got a DOG? Yep, Julep joined our family in October and life with a 2 month old Lab is always interesting. But I am proud to report that she hasn't chewed any shoes all week-which is a first since we got her. Since I have blogged, my hair grew out and I cut it back off above my shoulders...countless friends have announced their pregnancies and we have welcomed several cute babies into the world! Life marches on, and we have been just trying to catch up with the drummer at Hawthorne Place. I have been uploading pics to facebook from my phone, but haven't even uploaded them from my camera yet...so stay tuned for pics on the blog. i will try to get caught up this weekend. We are leaving for Eleuthera, Bahamas on May 7th and we will spend Anna Katherine's second birthday out of the country. I plan on taking cupcakes and balloons to daycare the day before we leave so that she can celebrate with her friends! Chris and I got her a super-charged swing set complete with dollhouse for her birthday. It took Chris 3 weekends to put it together but Anna Kat spends every evening out there! I can't wait to share pictures of my husband's handy work!!! Ya'll just bear with me...I'll get it together soon!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

1 comments:
Welcome back. We missed you! I agree that the facebook thing has made it a little more difficult to update our blog too. Of course, we didn't wait 3 months like you ;)
Have a fun vacation! Can't wait to see those pics.
Post a Comment