Has it really been so long since I've been blogging? A LOT has happened since April. In May we went to the Bahamas on a family trip, and then to Destin for Labor Day!
We spent several weekends at Lake Martin-and Gabby and Anna Kat discovered "tubing" on Dog River....

Anna Kat and Julep grow more each day. Lately, I have gotten into serious couponing....I mean, I am saving 50-60% off my grocery bill! Life seems to ramble on at a the fast pace of a two-year old twirling! We had Anna Kat's pictures taken by Tracy in Auburn last weekend. They are OH SO GOOD! She is a photographer that even has a blog! You can see she blogged about our family on Thursday! Go to http://www.youngphotographyandframing.com/ and enter her blog site! I hope that your family has been good!

1 comments:
Welcome back Tori! I'm glad I have the feed on the side of my blog, so I knew that you updated. The photographer's pictures are amazing and her write up was so sweet. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment