CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Locks of Love



Some of you know that it has been a dream of mine to grow my hair out to be able to donate it to the program Locks of Love. It is a program that takes 10 inches of donated hair, mixes it with hair of similar shades and makes wigs for children with Cancer who have lost their hair. I think it is a wonderful thing...If you have Cancer you have soooo much to worry about. You shouldn't have to worry about your hair, too. So finally this week, I had my 10 inches!!! Yea! Greg Shepherd, my hairstylist and I had a fun time cutting off my long locks. I am adjusting to my short hair, trying to learn how to style short hair again. I think I got too comfortable with my ponytails!

2 comments:

Amy Powell said...

Way to go Tori!
I'm sure it must be hard to adjust after all of this time...but short hair is cute on you!
Love,
Amy

Jennifer Walker said...

That's such an amazing gift! Your new do looks great too. We miss Greg soooo much.