We joined Chris's parents, Buffy and Gabby this weekend for a stay at the new Wharf Condos at Orange Beach. I must say it was a wonderful relaxing weekend. We ate at Jonny Rocket's on Saturday and went to LuLu's on Sunday. Kat and I went shopping on Saturday, too...she slept in the stroller while Mommy shopped for Christmas presents.
I didn't end up getting too carried away, but it was fun to stroll though the boutiques at a slow pace. These days I don't go shopping unless I need something specific, and then it's just to that store and back out. And now that RSV (Respiratory Syncytal Virus) season is here, the Doctor has warned me not to take Kat to the mall at all...or other enclosed areas where there are tons of people. The shops at the Wharf are open, not in an enclosed atmosphere, and it wasn't crowded at all. The condo was beautiful. Kat had a fabulous time with her cousin (and idol), Gabby.
Anna Katherine seems to be growing like a weed, and is getting as tall as Gabby is, and she is 4!
LuLu's was a perfect way to wrap up our weekend before heading home. Anna Katherine even got to play in the sand on the LuLu's beach for the first time! Check her out while chillin'.....
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment