Weellll...you know we have to have equal rights from each ball club...Since I posted Kat's Bama outfit several posts ago, Chris has mentioned several times that we are lacking an Auburn picture. She actually had the Auburn outfit first, and has been wearing it the longest. I usually put her in it on Saturdays for the game with her Daddy. I just never get a picture because she gets dirty so quick! But here it is...and judging from how snug it's getting, she may not be in this outfit much longer. But don't worry, I have the next size up of both Bama and Auburn outfits just waiting in the closet! (PS: Can I just mention that I don't think she looks as happy in her Auburn outfit as she does in her Bama one...)
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

1 comments:
what are you thinking?
Post a Comment