CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's a rainy day in the neighborhood today. At the Doctor's suggestion, I took an Ambien last night to get some sleep. I went to bed at 10 pm and slept for 7 hours!!! I can't remember the last time I slept so long...I had an extreme headache yesterday that lasted for 23 hours! Finally, I agreed to take a Flexeril and within 3 hours, my headache was magically gone. Poor Lynn Davidson & Pape came to see me and took one look at me and went back home! I felt really bad, and I know that I looked like it!!! Melissa from work came and filled me in on what is going on in the outside world...I feel like it's been so long since I was at work (~2 months)...and YES...I really do miss it. I don't have any pictures of anything because I didn't do much of anything yesterday...But maybe I'll find something interesting today!

0 comments: