




Ok. So last night was Bunko Monday for my group of closest girlfriends...Of Course, I had to "regret" because I had other plans (LOL)...but...SURPRISE!! They all came to me instead of meeting at Casi's house! Apparently, EVERYONE in the hospital knew but me. They even cleared it with my doctor. They reserved the conference room and brought wonderful food!! (How did they know that I didn't eat my watery chicken & dumplings?)They brought goodies, as you can see from the pictures. AND>>> since Lara is my nurse(and in my small group from Junior League), she organized for all of my small group girls to put together an enormous basket of fun things, too! I was completely shocked to see Bridgette walk through the door with it!! I had the best time getting to see everybody at once. It is so much fun when we are all together! We were missing 3 of our girls, but they were there in spirit!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

1 comments:
Hi Tori!
I'm sorry I missed it!
Your party would have been more fun than tax returns.
I'm back in the world again...miss you,
Amy Powell
Post a Comment