CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lazy Saturday

So...Dr. Baker was back this morning and she feels pretty sure that we will schedule delivery for Friday, May 11th. That is THE DAY that I roll over to 34 weeks pregnant. Of course, she said she still has to check the surgery schedule, but that is the day that she prefers. Chris did some yardwork at home today and took some pictures for me. I miss Riley very badly and needed proof that he was stil eating and alive.

And, I can't believe how much my front flowers have grown! The petunias look like they are happy on the porch!











And remember our fraternity chic chair with that 1980's floral print? Well, right before I went into the hospital I found this fabric for $3 a yard!! So I had the chair recovered and the guy dropped it off last night. I think it came out pretty good...I like the neutral color.

0 comments: