CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 09, 2007

2 month MD Visit

I got so caught up with all the excitement that I forgot to blog about Kat's 8 week MD checkup. We went on 7/2/7, before our trip. Kat got 4 shots, 2 in each thigh and the rotavirus vaccine which is a solution they squirted into her mouth. Which, might I add, that she threw back up. Uggh! So that's probably the first thing that she will pick up at daycare. She can't have another dose for 4 months!! But our girl is right on target. Here's our stats:
age at time of appointment: 7 weeks
weight: 9 lbs, 6 ozs.
length: 22 1/2 inches

She is in the 20th percentile for weight and the 65th for height. The nurse called her "tall and skinny." SO THERE YOU HAVE IT... she definitely DIDN'T take after her momma!

0 comments: