CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

First Day of School


Our Baby is 2 months old and she started her first day of school (daycare) today. I took her from 9-12 to ease her (me) into the routine that will start full days on Monday. I cried! and she only would take a 30 minute nap. Ms. Marie said she was a doll, and is so cute, but I wonder if the baby hated it...? All 4 of the little girls were there today...can you believe everyone in her room are girls?

Chris left for Phoenix, Arizona today to visit his US Airways account. We miss just knowing he is gone. Something just seems off around the house. Great, now I feel like crying again!

But, we are headed out to the beach for the weekend when he comes home on Friday. And that's something to smile about!

0 comments: