CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The New Fence



Yea! Finally after ripping down the rotten fence, the new one is going up! Of course...Lowe's delivered the wrong kind of wood...we ordered the regular dog-ear panels, but these decorative ones are what we got instead. Oh well--we'll be different I guess! Anyway, Chris, his dad and our brother-in-law put in a lot of sweat-equity today before the rain storm set in. They are planning on finishing tomorrow and so I will post pictures of the finished project then.
Kat only had a 30 minute nap today, and I was on call at work! I had to take her to GiGi's while I saw 1 patient and then go back and get her. Chris is actually under the weather himself, with a pretty nasty summer cold. He's been drinking Thera Flu since Friday morning. I have spent a lot of time today praying that the baby doesn't get sick. I am hoping that she sleeps all night because I am exhausted and she should be too!

0 comments: