CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Gulf Shores






Over the weekend we made a quick trip to Gulf Shores. We stayed at The Dunes Condos on Fort Morgan Road with Buffy, David and Gabby. We had a good time, except for the power outage for several hours on Saturday due to the storm. But, we got in the pool and stayed cool. Norbert and Kitty even drove over on Saturday and brought West Indies Salad for lunch. They had actually caught the 45 crabs off of their own dock in the last week! Saturday night we enjoyed music and cheeseburgers at LuLu's. We came back by way of the Mobile Bay Ferry this morning, which was also a lot of fun. Here's some assorted pictures from our trip.

By the way, it's back to work for me tomorrow, and Kat goes a full day at daycare. Chris is going to take her, and I will pick her up. I don't know how smoothly the morning will go...but one thing is for sure-I already have my coffee maker set for
7 AM!

0 comments: