After a crazy week at work and a particularly hectic day, I was glad to see Friday night get here! We stayed at home tonight and grilled some chicken. This is our "work" weekend before the Christening next Saturday. I am actually taking the baby to Olan Mills to get pictures made in her Christening gown tomorrow. I hope they turn out OK...Tonight Anna Katherine held her rattle for the first time and shook it once or twice. I was so excited...of course, she had NO IDEA really what she had done. Developmentally, it seems that it is still hard for her to track things to the right. She has good head control, but still has difficulty lifting her head up 45 degrees when on her tummy. But, she still really has 7 weeks to master these things if I correct for her age...which I am supposed to do until she is 18 months old. Here's some pictures from tonight when were playing with her rattle and in her swing...
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment