Today I was in Birmingham for a Doctor's appointment. Kat and I made the trip ourselves yesterday and did pretty well. I can ALMOST make it one way with her asleep, but have found that I have to stop for gas and a feeding about 45 minutes from my destination...After my appointment, which went well, we stopped by to see Molly and her girls. This is a picture of Kat & Me, Ellabee and Molly with Anne Bailey. Gosh, I remember when mine and Molly's biggest worry was how to change clothes on the bus after high school track meets...or later how to decorate our dorm room at Bama---Now just look...we are mommies! It is amazing how blessed our lives are! All-in-all, I think Kat enjoyed her trip to Birmingham. We bunked in together, and she rewarded me by sleeping from 10 pm last night until 7:30 this morning!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment