CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

"My Karma Ran Over My Dogma"

Ever seen those bumper stickers? I have and I think: man, they must have really had a string of bad luck to get a bumper sticker permanently put on their car like that...Well..today the plumber came. There is something wrong with all 3 of the bathrooms in our house. All toilets, and 2 bathtubs and a shower and one sink. Then there is the kitchen sink that needs some help too...After fixing a few things, the plumber determined that he would have to come back tomorrow...Chris and I were tired. We decided to run out to our favorite Mexican place...and were gone about 45 minutes...We walked back into a kitchen full of water because our water heater had sprung a leak! uggh! So does anybody know where I can get me one of those bumper stickers?

0 comments: