CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

NEW CAR!!!




Would you believe that I have never had a brand spanking new car??? Well, I haven't UNTIL NOW! Last Saturday we got a new 2008 Honda Accord EX. I just love it! I will admit, Chris drug me kicking and screaming out of my Tahoe! BUT...with gas prices and all...I finally realized that I didn't need to be driving around town at 10 miles to the gallon! But I am loving my new Accord- I remember in 1980 when my mother got her first Accord. It was red. I BEGGED her to take it to my school event that very night. I remember her being soooo nervous to drive it without the new tag! And I think she drove that car for 300,000 miles! So, here I am at 32 in an Accord, too. I hope mine lasts that long!!

0 comments: