CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Weekly Update...10 Months OLD!

Well, not much going on around here. It's kind of the "calm before the storm." We are gearing up for the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival this upcoming weekend. Mother will be here, along with Marilyn, Kim and Abbey Leigh. Patton can't come because she will be with her Dad and we will miss her!!
I took Anna Kat to the Dr. yesterday to see if her Left ear infection had cleared up, and ,Surprise! The Right ear is now infected. So, they have officially referred us to an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) doctor. Why wait? and I have made our appointment for this Friday. This probably means that our angel will get tubes put in her ears soon. I will keep you all posted. I am not so much worried about the tubes as I am the anesthesia. The surgery itself is only a 13 minute procedure. But we will see.

This Sunday will also be the Easter Egg Hunt at the Mobile Yacht Club. Of course, I am the chair. Now why did I say yes to that??? Anyway, I think everything is in place and I will be sure to take lots of photos from the weekend and post!

I hope you all have a wonderful Spring weekend and a Blessed Palm Sunday!

0 comments: