I am sooooo sad to report that today, we had to put Riley Kitty to sleep. His cancer was really aggressive and he was in pain. My loving husband took him to the vet for me and then buried him sweetly in one of his favorite spots in our backyard.
As many of you know, I have had Riley since I was at Bama. When I got him, he did not have his eyes open yet. I fed him with an eye dropper and taught him how to use the bathroom. He never knew any momma but me. We have had a lot of experiences over the last 13 years to say the least. He was a beautiful kitty that will always have a VERY special place in my heart!
I know Anna Katherine will miss him, too. She is already looking around for him. She could almost say "kitty cat". She always whispers it...it is very cute.

0 comments:
Post a Comment