
No, we are not punishing our child! This is a baby swaddling blanket. It does resemble a straight jacket, but pink--doesn't it? But let me tell you-this thing saved me after the 2 am feeding last night. It's still a little big for her, but I decided to pull it out as a "last effort." Before, she was swinging her arms and kicking her legs and couldn't go to sleep. I "swaddled" her up tight and I could not even lay her in the crib before she was asleep. I tried it again this morning. I am soooo hoping it's not a fluke and that this thing is the magic wand back to more sleep at night for mommy and daddy! You can swaddle with any normal blanket, but this pre-made to swaddle blanket was quick, at a time when I was bleary-eyed!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

2 comments:
It's not a fluke. Swaddling is amazing. Didn't you feel just like Dr. Harvey Karp from Happiest Baby on the Block when it worked? That's why we thought he was such a genius.
The great thing about the pre-made swaddling blanket is that it's so easy to pull it tight, which is what babies love.
IT SEEMS TO BE STILL WORKING!
Post a Comment