This, of course, is a VERY special Father's Day year around our house! I thought I had found the perfect gift, a Garden Stepping Stone Kit for Chris. It's a do-it-yourself, and I wanted to press Kat's hands and feet into it and write her name and age. My thoughts were that we could do one every year, and eventually Chris would have a path through his garden that chronicled Kat's growth. Fabulous idea, right? Well, Chris loved it too! But we mixed too much water in with the cement and so decided to let it dry longer before pressing the baby parts into it. Well, we went for dinner and by the time we got home it was too dry!!! uggh! So, no pictures yet because I have to get some more cement for attempt #2. oh well...Happy Father's Day to all of you out there!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

1 comments:
Happy Father's Day, Chris. Cute idea about the stepping stones
Post a Comment