CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just an Update...

Kat goes back to the Dr. next Monday, but I know that she has grown. This week we are transitioning from Newborn diapers to Size 1. Also, she has finally outgrown the rest of her preemie and just born sized clothing and is now in Newborn and some of the smaller 0/3 month clothes. I hit Old Navy yesterday for their clearance racks and got a few more pieces at Babies R Us today. I just happened to realize that she starts Daycare in a week or two and she wouldn't have any clothes! Plus, you have to send a few extra sets of clothes for "accidents." So, I had to hurry up and get a few things just so we would be prepared. I also bought a few more bottles, nipples and a bottle brush. I typically wash dishes everyday now...in the dishwasher, but I figure I needed a few more since I am going back to work soon. I have also been waking up this week around 7 am to go ahead and ease myself back into a work routine (And NO NAPS!). Yes, I know I need to get up earlier...next week is the 6:30 am week. I wish that I didn't have to go back to work until Kat was sleeping through the night, but I don't want to live in a cardboard box either! So, back to work I go!
We are planning on going to Lake Martin for the 4th next week. So there's my next challenge: Packing for myself and a Baby for 4-5 days! I am SOOOO GLAD that I have a BIG SUV! I will have to post pics so that you can see how it goes!

0 comments: