CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Magic Blanket


This is the magic blanket. Do you know why? Because it helps Kat calm down when she's upset and she LOVES to take her naps on it. It looks terrible, and that's because it's 31 years old! Yes, that's right...it was mine. I need to sew up the edges from all those years of use. Maybe I'll get to that since my mother is coming to visit soon. I thought I would have more time to sew during my maternity leave...HA HA! I can't wait to get back to work so that I can rest and have a moment to think for myself! But for now, I'll just THANK my mother whole-hearted for hanging onto the softest, "magic" blanket all those years...

1 comments:

Chris and Tori Long said...

In this picture, she looks just like her brother, Harrison!