

Chris and I finally got down the baby bathtub that we were given 4 years ago when we had Harrison. Needless to say, we had never used it and have been hauling it around for 4 years. But Kat is finally big enough to fit and we opened it the other night...MUCH to our surprise there was many clothing items inside of the box! At first we thought that it was just part of our gift, but as we pulled out each item one by one, we began to believe that someone who originally tried to shoplift the bathtub and a bunch of items by stuffing them inside. When the person was caught, they must have not realized that the inside was full of clothes and just re shelved the bathtub. Whoever (I can't remember) bought it for us didn't realize it either! How funny! Here's a picture of our "loot"...I am sorry to say, no baby girl clothes included!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

1 comments:
That's so weird. Lots of socks and questionable-looking clothing.
Post a Comment