CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

First Church Outing






Kat is 1 month old tomorrow and so we got all dressed up to go to 11:30 am church. It was the first time that we have been since I was put in the hospital. I got dressed, the baby was fed...we got the small diaper bag ready, got in the car and actually made it to church ON TIME..AND THE DOORS WERE LOCKED!!! what? I quickly located a bulletin and saw that apparently they have stopped the 11:30 service for the summer. uggh! So we raced down to Midtown to St. Mary's. It was kind of nice to go back to visit our old home church. It was still very beautiful inside and I am glad that we married there. And Kat looked especially precious in her dress that GiGi gave her...

0 comments: