I have been in a flurry this week surfing through my friends (and their friend's) blogs....It seems everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Anna Katherine is doing much better with her ear infections. She only has a few more doses of Amoxycillin left to take. We have found that with medicine, it works best to just load it up in her bottle. She doesn't just open up and take the syringe, and has gotten quite good at spitting the medicine right back out! So the bottle is just best. Today, the home health nurse came to weigh her. She now is topping the scales at 17 lbs. and 5 ozs. Tuesday night she will get her Synageis shot for January, and that is why they have to get her weight a few days before. She will still get one of these shots every month until April. Then she will get a little break and they will start back in October. She only has to get them for the 1st 2 years.
What else? We are taking down our Christmas decorations this weekend and putting the Mardi Gras ones right up. I really have not enjoyed the holiday season as much this year. It seems that Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas just was all blended together. And now, when I think it's over...The backside of Christmas is blended with Mardi Gras...and poor Valentine's Day just seems to get gobbled up as a Mardi Gras afterthought this year! I am in charge of the Easter Egg hunt at the Yacht Club, and I swear, I needed to start planning for it yesterday!!! Chris and I got Kat's Valentine cards for her friends today. They are so cute! We'll get her teacher's candy a little closer to time. I am so glad with all the changes since I was a kid that they still pass around Valentine's Day cards!

0 comments:
Post a Comment