CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008



Nothin like kickin back after a long day at the office with a cold one...


This is a picture of our BIG GIRL after her bath tonight. She has started to wave and say "Bye Bye" now. She's also holding her own bottle and squirming all over the place. My much anticipated rug came in yesterday. It was our Christmas gift from mother. She thought it would be something nice for AKL to have to crawl around on in the den. So, I ordered one that I was sure to love...and...well...I HATED IT! But no fear, there is a no-hassle return policy. Unless, you consider the fact of my husband having to load back up a 9 x 12 HEAVY rug into my car again! oh well!

1 comments:

Amy Powell said...

You put my sad blog to shame.
I'm so glad you keep up with yours...it makes me smile every time I look in!
~ACP