Well. I thought she was on the cusp of crawling. Ms. Pat at school said so, too. But where is it? I have almost decided that our child is NOT going to crawl. After I read further about this milestone, I found out that many Doctor's now call it the optional milestone...because a certain percentage of children never do it and go on to lead perfectly normal lives. Most Physical Therapy tests for children now do not even factor it in because it has no real bearing on developmental delay. Having said all that: Anna Katherine LOVES to stand. And now that she has gotten a little taller...She LOVES Gabby's old walker. (Thanks to Gabby, we have now inherited it!) Here's a few pictures from playtime tonight just before bed. She was SOOOOOOoooo sleepy, but could still muster up enough excitement to give a smile for the camera. What a Ham!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment