CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

This and That


Oh, the week is wrapping up around here nicely...look at my dear daughter helping me to un-fold? all of her blankets this morning. I was hanging up clothes as fast as she could pull them back out, it seems. She is actually flirting with the idea of grabbing her change table and pulling up...I can tell! And then, she was adding some resistance trying to help me out when I was doing my 100 crunches this morning.

At daycare, Ms. Pat says she is standing for short seconds BY HERSELF! I hope to see some of that over the weekend. Chris has been quite busy this week, it seems that he has had something to do every night. Tonight he has his famous last IM meeting before Mardi Gras. We have bad weather here and so I wondered if he would go. When I asked he said, "Are you kidding, it's Fried Chicken night..." and a funny meeting too I guess. Since it's a mystic society, soooo much of it is very secret. But I do know that tonight is the famous "DPOTF talk". That stands for Don't Pee On The Float! Yuck, huh!

I am at home and hope to read a few chapters in my new book, "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World". For lent, I am joining the ladies bible study group at St. Pius church on Tuesday mornings. We are studying how to live more like Mary in a Martha world. The more I read, I realize what a Martha I AM!!! And I don't mean Martha Stewart. I mean the original Martha from the bible. Go check out Luke to see what I am talking about. Anyway, this is the first book and then we will moving on to "Having a Mary Spirit". I am so looking forward to this study time and this oporotunity to deepen my devotion and feel less stress and more joy!

0 comments: