CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day 2 with a New Baby








Hi everyone! I am back among the living. That pain pump is powerful stuff!!! I finally got to see my baby girl for a good visit today! She is too sweet! The nurses say that she is "fussy" a lot and loves her pacifier. Did I not tell ya'll that she had an attitude! Amy, Richard and Reed came today. Family was here also. Chris and I had a rough night, with all of my nursing visits and pain pump problems. Today, I think there is a tired new dad around! Flowers came in today from Ari Moore, and goodies from Becky McDonald and her daughter! Gabby gave her cousin 2 onesies that are PINK! Well, I need to go and order more Tylox!!!

4 comments:

Kristin Pfeffle said...

Welcome Anna Katherine and congratulations Tori and Chris! I can not wait to meet your little miracle.

Amy Powell said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
I'm so happy for you!
All my love,
Amy P.

Anonymous said...

TORI -
What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!! She is beautiful - Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all. She is beautiful!! Can't wait to see her. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. When one door closes another opens.

Love Brandy