CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday Afternoon Visit





After a crummy morale day for me, I got a MAJOR pick me up this afternoon...I got to hold Anna Kat for the first time!!! Did I tell you how much I love nurse Wendy?? The blue tub is her humidified air that we have to keep close to her nose area, but it was wonderful holding her and looking at her without plastic in between us. Wendy also removed the IV from her forehead and put it back in her foot. But she still has a little gauze on her forehead. We can't hold her every time, and maybe not even every day...but it sure was great to do it today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna Kat!! I love you and want you to come spend the night with me and play.