CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pod 4 Beauty






This is how I found our missy prissy tonight...all decked out sporting CLOTHES! She was sleeping so soundly that she did not even wake up as I changed her diaper. Afterwards, I got to give her a bottle! She was a little lazy, but ate the whole 15 cc. Mother and Chris got to hold her as well. It was a great night. Soon she may be moving out of her isolette into a plastic bucket they call a crib. The next step is for her to take all of her meals by bottle, and to be in the crib.

2 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

How cute with the kitty on her bottom.

Chris and Tori Long said...

Thanks! Since we have been calling her "Kat" some, I couldn't resist. Of Course, my mom calls her "Kitten"...which is too sweet.