I appreciate all of the phone calls and emails since getting home. I am sorry that I haven't returned many of them. I find that I am pretty overwhelmed-even without the baby here yet. I have been very exhausted from not getting much sleep in the hospital, the stress of trying to breast feed by pumping my milk, and trying to get things ready in the nursery. I am still very sore, and walk like a little,old man leaning over. And I haven't even had to do regular chores like cook or laundry yet! I knew this would be a huge change...but I hope to be healed a little before Anna Kat gets here. Chris and mother have been great! Mother leaves tomorrow at lunch, and so I have been trying to spend some quality time with her. But for now I think I will try and sneek in a nap! I will try and post pictures after we got see the baby tonight. There are rumors that bottle feeding may start when we get there!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment